Location in Objects Pane
- Models > Model > Generic > Script
- Name of the object in Rt
- Allowable characters are upper-case and lower-case letters, numbers, and underscore (“_”).
- The name is unique and case-sensitive.
- Determines whether the model is allowed to print messages to the Output Pane.
Input Parameter List
- List of parameters used in the script
- Absolute or relative path to the location of the script file
- Indicator of whether the script file includes DDM implementations or not
- The naming convention to return DDM sensitivities from a script model is d_response_d_input
- This model does not automatically create any response objects.
- Rather, creates Generic Response objects
- In those objects, specify the name of the Script model.
- The script should evaluate variables with the same name as these Generic Response objects.
- Opens new window that provides basic tools to read and debug the script.