Scenario Sampling Analyzer
Location in Objects Pane
- Methods > Analyzer > Scenario Sampling
- Name of the object in Rt
- Allowable characters are upper-case and lower-case letters, numbers, and underscore (“_”).
- The name is unique and case-sensitive.
Random Number Generator
- List of defined random number generators
- Indicates the transformer object which transforms random variables in original space to the standard normal space or vice versa
- List of defined accumulators
- List of defined functions to analyze
Function Accumulation Type List
- 0 to aggregate data, 1 to calculate the maximum of data, 2 to calculate the minimum of data and 3 to consider the last data during scenario sampling.
Occurrence Model List
- List of defined occurrence models
- The standard unit of lifetime is defined in terms of days.
- Life time
- The standard unit of lifetime is defined in terms of days
- List of defined time parameters
- The lifetime probability of failure
- Runs the scenario sampling analyzer.