Power Station Information Model
Location in Objects Pane
- Models > Model > Infrastructure > Power > Power Station Information
- This model is a database of power station information.
- The model is passed to any other model that needs the power station information.
- Name of the object in Rt
- Allowable characters are upper-case and lower-case letters, numbers, and underscore (“_”).
- The name is unique and case-sensitive.
- Determines whether the model is allowed to print messages to the Output Pane.
- Location of the power station
Time of Construction
- A time object signifying the construction time
- Cost of replacing the power station
- Type of the power station (High Voltage, Medium Voltage, or Low Voltage.)
- Determines whether the components are anchored to the ground or not
- This model does not generate any responses.