Healthcare Information Model
Location in Objects Pane
- Models > Model > Infrastructure > Healthcare > Healthcare Information
- This model is a database of Healthcare information.
- The model is passed to any other model that needs the Healthcare information.
- Name of the object in Rt
- Allowable characters are upper-case and lower-case letters, numbers, and underscore (“_”).
- The name is unique and case-sensitive.
- Determines whether the model is allowed to print messages to the Output Pane.
Building Information Model
- The associate building information model
Number Of Beds
- The hospitalization capacity of the helthcare unit in terms of its number of beds.
- Sector of the Healthcare unit (Public or Private.)
- Size of the Healthcare unit (Small, Medium, or Large.)
- Type of the Healthcare unit (Hospital or Medical Office/Clinic.)
- This model does not generate any responses.