Location in Objects Pane
- Models > Model > External Software > EMME
- This is an interface to the EMME transportation simulation software.
- Name of the object in Rt
- Allowable characters are upper-case and lower-case letters, numbers, and underscore (“_”).
- The name is unique and case-sensitive.
- Determines whether the model is allowed to print messages to the Output Pane.
- List of the parameters that should be mapped into the EMME model.
Input Scenario File
- This is a template input file to EMME that contains Rtx parameter names.
Output Scenario File
- This is the final input file to EMME, in which the parameter names have been replaced by their value.
- This model does not automatically create any response objects.
- Rather, creates File Response objects.
- In those objects, specify the name of the EMME model and the name of the file where EMME puts the response.