Adk Zhang Merit Checker
Location in Objects Pane
- Methods > Merit Checker > Adk Zhang
- Name of the object in Rt
- Allowable characters are upper-case and lower-case letters, numbers, and underscore (“_”).
- The name is unique and case-sensitive.
Output Display Level
- Indicates the level of messages and outputs of this object to print in the Output Pane
- The more the level of outputs, the more it takes time to run the analysis
- Model parameter which is typically set as 2.
- Model parameter which is typically set as 10.
- Model parameter which is typically set as 0.5.
- In this object, a merit function is introduced to guide the sequence of iteration points to the design point, in a balanced manner.