Standard Convergence Checker
Location in Objects Pane
- Methods > Convergence Checker > Standard
- Name of the object in Rt
- Allowable characters are upper-case and lower-case letters, numbers, and underscore (“_”).
- The name is unique and case-sensitive.
Output Display Level
- Determines the level of messages and outputs of this object to print in the Output Pane.
- The higher the level of outputs, the more time it takes to run the analysis
- Convergence limit number 1 which is typically set as 0.001.
- Convergence limit number 2 which is typically set as 0.001.
- Der Kiureghian, A., Zhang, Y., & Li, C.-C. (1994). Inverse reliability problem. Journal of Engineering Mechanics, 120(5), 1154–1159