Location in Objects Pane
- Methods > Analyzer > Sampling
- Name of the object in Rt
- Allowable characters are upper-case and lower-case letters, numbers, and underscore (“_”).
- The name is unique and case-sensitive.
Random Number Generator
- List of defined random number generators
- Indicates the transformer object which transforms random variables from original space to the standard normal space or vice versa.
- List of defined accumulators
- List of defined functions to analyze
- Runs the Sampling analyzer.