Location in Objects Pane
- Methods > Transformer > Nataf
- Name of the object in Rt
- Allowable characters are upper-case and lower-case letters, numbers, and underscore (“_”).
- The name is unique and case-sensitive.
Output Display Level
- Determines the level of messages and outputs of this object to print in the Output Pane.
- The higher the level of outputs, the more time it takes to run the analysis.
- Transformation of random variables from original space to the standard normal space or vice versa.