Load Coincidence Analyzer
Location in Objects Pane
- Methods > Analyzer > Load Coincidence
- Name of the object in Rt
- Allowable characters are upper-case and lower-case letters, numbers, and underscore (“_”).
- The name is unique and case-sensitive.
Limit State Function
- List of defined limit-state functions to analyze
- List of the types of analysis including FORM, sampling and importance sampling
- List of defined FORM analyzers
- List of defined Sampling analyzers
Occurrence Model List
- List of defined occurrence models
Max Number Of Coincident Hazards
- Determines maximum number of individual hazards to take into account for the occurrence and coincidence of multiple hazards.
- Life time
- The standard unit of lifetime is defined in terms of days.
Compute Random Variable Sensitivities
- Determines whether to compute random variable sesitivities.
Compute Decision Variable Sensitivities
- Determines whether to compute decision variable sesitivities.
Compute Model Response Standard Deviation Sensitivities
- Determines whether to compute model response standard deviation sensitivities.
- Determines whether to print sensitivities.
Correct Probability With First Principal Curvature
- Determines whether to correct probability with first principal curvature.
Start Point File
- Absolute or relative path to the location of the start point file
Design Point File
- Absolute or relative path to the location of the design point file
- The lifetime probability of failure
- Runs the load coincidence analyzer.