Location in Objects Pane
- Methods > Analyzer > FORM
- Name of the object in Rt
- Allowable characters are upper-case and lower-case letters, numbers, and underscore (“_”).
- The name is unique and case-sensitive.
Limit State Function
- List of defined limit-state functions to analyze
Nonlinear Single Constraint Solver
- List of nonlinear single constraint solver to find the design point
- Nonlinear single constraint solver object is itself defined here.
Compute Random Variable Sensitivities
- Determines whether to compute random variable sensitivities.
Compute Decision Variable Sensitivities
- Determines whether to compute decision variable sensitivities.
Compute Model Response Standard Deviation Sensitivities
- Determines whether to compute model response standard deviation sensitivities.
- Determines whether to print sensitivities.
Correct Probability With First Principal Curvature
- Determines whether to correct probaility with first principal curvature.