Algebraic Expression Model
Location in Objects Pane
- Models > Model > Generic > Algebraic Expression
- This model evaluates a mathematical expression.
- Name of the object in Rt
- Allowable characters are upper-case and lower-case letters, numbers, and underscore (“_”).
- The name is unique and case-sensitive.
- Determines whether the model is allowed to print messages in the Output Pane.
- The mathematical expression to be evaluated
- The calculated value of mathematical expression
- The output is an automatically generated generic response object, which takes the object name of the model plus “Response”.